Your Berks County, PA. Tire Store
Your tires on your car are an investment in your safety and peace of mind. Express Car Care Center of Sinking Spring gives you the proper facts you need to make that investment. We can teach you how to measure your current tires’ tread to know when it’s time to replace them. Discover everything you ever wanted to know about tire construction and puncture repair. The right tire is crucial for performance, fuel mileage and handling.
Here at Express Car Care Center of Sinking Spring we carry many name brand tires including:
Hankook, Michelin, Falcon, Uniroyal and many more!!!
FREE Bonus With Tire Purchases:
At Express Car Care Center of Sinking Spring, if you buy your tires through us, we offer:
- Free Mounting and Balancing
- Free Rotation for life
- One Year Road Hazard
When Do You Need Tires
- Typically tires are considered to be worn out at 2/32 inch minimum tread depth.
- During wet conditions 4/32 inch or less tread means a significant loss of wet traction due to shallower grooves and sipes.
- During snow conditions, traction noticeably diminishes at 6/32 inch tread depth. Shallower lug and groove depths limit a tire’s ability to “bite” into snow and clean out snow compressed into the tread.
- Irregular wear can necessitate early tire replacement.
How Many Tires You Need?
- If you need one tire (due to damage, a defect, irregular wear, etc.) it is recommended that you replace it with a tire that has a similar brand, line, speed rating, and load capacity to your three remaining tires.
- If you need two tires due to poor or irregular wear, replace the tire with ones of similar or better quality.
- Replacing all four tires is the best case scenario, as you are open to a wide range of options.
Buy The Best Quality Within Your Budget
No one knows your budget but you. However consider dividing the total purchase price of the tires divided by the miles of service to get the true cost per mile. You should find out rather quickly that the better tires are the better value in the long run.